The South Bay Water-Wise Garden Tour is a self-guided tour of South Bay gardens,
serving the areas of El Segundo, Gardena, Hermosa Beach, Lomita, Manhattan Beach,
Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, and Torrance in Southern California.
Throughout the tour you will encounter the beauty and pristine look of South Bay Area
Gardens that embrace the water wise gardening philosophy.
The tour takes place on
Sunday Oct. 14, 2018
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
To find out more about Water Wise Gardening, click here
- Provide South Bay residents with the opportunity to see first-hand gardens using
water-wise techniques and plants
- Illustrate that healthy, attractive gardens can flourish with less water usage
- Motivate residents to try gardening using water-wise techniques
- Inspire gardeners to provide wildlife habitat in their gardens
- Provide an outing the whole family can enjoy
The purpose of this garden tour is to:
Tour operates rain or shine,
Tickets are free.
© 2017 South Bay Water-Wise Garden Tours